My first post - August 28th, 2007
It is true that sometimes it takes a statement to makes one wake up to thinking about the reality. For me, I just locked my self out of analyzing the statement made - not running away from reality but trying to to dwell deep inside and not to allow myself to sink into the black hole again. I have stopped using the word "WHY" but it did pop up on my mind last night..
This photo was taken in New York in 2005 and the reason why I include this is that it was taken for a reason. A friend of mine in New York faces the same melancholic feeling at that time.. Coincidently, I got a call from this same friend about two weeks ago to ask how I am doing.
I also had the opportunity to meet up with a good friend of mine who has since emigrated to London. The last time we met was in 1999 during one of my trips to London. How time flies, it has been seven years now. Not sure when I will be back to UK again but I am sure that once I land in Heathrow it would bring back some memories of which I had tried so hard to forget a few years back.
Was reading The Secret - it has been a constant reminder to me on how to dwell and to deal with life.. And of course if I may quote from Rhonda Bryne's book... " The Great Secret of Life is the law of attraction". What we fear most would become a reality if we constantly ponder onto it..
I have become a more spiritual person and I have to thank one person for that who had brought me to understand the way of life.
I still remember a friend of mine who was my former superior many years ago about Buddhism and "attachment". I would say the same implies to all religions.. There is a saying in Hindusim.. we came to this world with nothing, hence we leave this world with nothing as well.. Something to ponder in times of need.
No comments:
Post a Comment