Financial insitutions these days have enhanced their customer service by extending and investing in higher level of information technology with the aim of ease, speed and of course to be more competitive against other financial institutions...
However... for the past two days I have experienced that as rather the contrary..
Automated Teller Machines or ATMs were introduced many years ago and lately most banks offer cash deposit machines.. I tried to pay for my credit card using the cash deposit facility but went I went to the bank, I found that part of it had been dismantled.. I went to the service counter and asked about the status and was told.... we are still waiting for the technician..
Another incident happened two nights ago.. using the internet banking offered by another financial institution that introduce the ever confusing rows and columns of alpanumeric that one must type in order to execute an online transaction.. i find the security code that is sent to mobile is useful and easy to use. but to ask someone to take out the card and refer to the rows and columns each time is a bit too much..
Have you heard of instances of another bank that does not allow one to execute fund transfer from savings to loan account before the due date.. via online that is.. It can only be done only on the exact due date.. and of course the alternative is for the customer to drive to the bank and either bank in a cheque or cash.... this makes me ponder....
well enough of the rambling and back to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment